Brochure for Science Computer :)

Today I want to talk about my assignment for Science Computer subject. In this subject, we have to do a lab activities and there are many lab activities in 1 semester such as produce a brochure, produce an i-Thinking map and create a blog. So now, I want to share about how I make this brochure.

A brochure is an informative paper document (often also used for advertising), that can be folded into a template, pamphlet or leaflet. Brochures are promotional documents, primarily used to introduce a company, organization, products or services and inform prospective customers or members of the public of the benefits.
Brochures are distributed inside newspapers, handed out personally or placed in brochure racks in high traffic locations. They may be considered as grey literature. They are usually present near tourist attractions.(source : Wikipedia)

This brochure is about Information Technology (IT). It have introduction of Information Technology, an advantage of IT and application of IT. In introduction, I have talk about what is IT. I describe all things about IT that I learn. Besides, I also talk about an advantage of Information Technology such as easier communication, easy to get job and etc. By using IT, we have more advantage than disadvantage. We also can easy to explore something such as by using google to search news in other countries. Other than that, I also talk about application of Information Technology. The application of IT such as education, finance, health care and manufacturing are use in many form. For an example, in education we use e-portal to make a homeowork for students and send a lecture notes for lecturer. I also know what is CAM and CAD after I make this brochure.
I was happy after did this brochure because I get a full marks. My lecturer was so kind because she gave me a change to make my brochure to be perfect.

I also happy because finally I know how to make a brochure and besides, I know about IT. :)






Comments