Getting to Know Me

My name is Nurul Nabilah binti Rosli. I am 18 years old and from Kuala Lumpur. I was born on 30th June 1999 at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I have 7 family members that have my mother, father, 2 brothers and 2 younger sisters. I started studying at SK Kampong Selayang and when I was 13, I studied at SMK Raja Ali. Now, I continue studying at Selangor Matriculation College, Banting. My mother's name is Siti Nora bt Mohammad. She is a housewife. Before this, she was a computer programmer. My father's name is Rosli bin Abas and was born at Kelantan. He is a technician and work at Vistana Hotel at Kuala Lumpur. My hobby is reading and I love to read books such as indie genres. The books that I love to read is from Teme Abdullah. His books always give me inspiration to keep moving on study. His words on the book that give me a spirit is "Don't wait for people to do something. We must do first then people will follow us." 



The reason why I choose matriculation for my study is because I want to take my degree at Islamic International University Malaysia (IIUM) in Al-Quran & Al-Sunnah course. This is because after SPM, i had apply my UPU at IIUM but my application was rejected. So, to achieve my dream, I have to work harder so that I can go to IIUM for continue my degree.








Comments