i-Think?



 
In this post, what I would like to share is how I make i-thinking map for my science computer lab activities.
First thing first, I would like to define what is thinking map. Thinking Maps are visual tools for learning, and include eight visual patterns each linked to a specific cognitive process. Teachers may apply Thinking Maps in all content areas and all grade levels. (source : Wikipedia) 

Thinking map have eight types. Each types have their own function.
  • Circle Map : used for defining in context 
  • Bubble Map : used for describing with adjectives 
  • Flow Map : used for sequencing and ordering events
  • Brace Map : used for identifying part/whole relationships
  • Tree Map : used for classifying or grouping
  • Double Bubble Map : used for comparing and contrasting
  • Multi-flow map : used for analyzing causes and effects
  • Bridge map : used for illustrating analogies

I have to make a thinking map for chapter 2. So I had use some of these thinking map to  describe this chapter. I had used brace map for subtopic 2.3 (Information Coding Scheme). I used brace map because I want to identify the codes. Second, I had used bubble map for subtopic 2.4 ( Logic gate and Simple Logic Circuit) because I want to describe all logic gates such as logic gates AND and OR. Third, I used flow map for subtopic 2.5 (Hardware). This is because I had to describe the sequence by  using hardware.


So, this are my work result that also get 10 out of 10 :)















Comments